Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

  1. #31
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    Well I am completely mixed up here. I lived in Appalachia and attended PV. So am I poor but stuck up?!

    The stereotypes are insane! There are wealthy and poor in both communities. Money doesn't matter anyway because money doesn't make you conceited, attitude does. And as a person with a foot in both towns I can tell you there's plenty of attitude to go around in both!
    I want my children to have the best education they can possibly have. If consolidation will provide that then so be it. It will not change where I attended school and the memories I have. The communities may change, but it doesn't have to be for the worse. There will be new pride because of the love of a new school. If everyone would stop looking back and start dreaming forward then they could see that it wouldn't have to be a bad thing.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    I once got word that everyone from Pound were alcoholic druggies.
    Someone must have forgotten to have told me and my family about that ....
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once got word that everyone from Pound were alcoholic druggies.
    Someone must have forgotten to have told me and my family about that .... </div></div>
    I thought that was common knowledge..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once got word that everyone from Pound were alcoholic druggies.
    Someone must have forgotten to have told me and my family about that .... </div></div>
    I thought that was common knowledge..lol</div></div>
    c'monnnnnnn don't make it worse!
    People like you just might drive me to start drinking
    lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    Let's review the labels again:

    PV-buncha my shizz don't stink arrogant,look down their noses snobs
    Wise-similar to PV with the snobbiness,but folks put the word "rich" to it. I have never understood this,as some of the finest houses around are in the valley [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    Pound-bunch of inbred KY rejects
    Coeburn-skanks
    Appy-redneck scuzzbuckets
    Norton-breeding ground for FCA (not the Fellowship Of Christian athletes mind you,but the Future Convicts of America)
    Clintwood- they's good sports and all,but they like their illicit meds
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #36
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's review the labels again:

    PV-buncha my shizz don't stink arrogant,look down their noses snobs
    Wise-similar to PV with the snobbiness,but folks put the word "rich" to it. I have never understood this,as some of the finest houses around are in the valley [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    Pound-bunch of inbred KY rejects
    Coeburn-skanks
    Appy-redneck scuzzbuckets
    Norton-breeding ground for FCA (not the Fellowship Of Christian athletes mind you,but the Future Convicts of America)
    Clintwood- they's good sports and all,but they like their illicit meds </div></div>
    Nice!!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    Whoops-add racist to the Wise line
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #38
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    All the preps go to PV and Wise..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_sherk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    Add the big city gangs to Coeburn.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appalachia student says she will drop out rather

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's review the labels again:

    PV-buncha my shizz don't stink arrogant,look down their noses snobs
    Wise-similar to PV with the snobbiness,but folks put the word "rich" to it. I have never understood this,as some of the finest houses around are in the valley [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    Pound-bunch of inbred KY rejects
    Coeburn-skanks
    Appy-redneck scuzzbuckets
    Norton-breeding ground for FCA (not the Fellowship Of Christian athletes mind you,but the Future Convicts of America)
    Clintwood- they's good sports and all,but they like their illicit meds </div></div>
    Nail on the head !!!
    haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •